Where to Ride 3/6, 7, & 8

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

Where to Ride 3/6, 7, & 8

Postby Kenny » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Today there will be decent SW wind at Skyline and PowMow. The only issue is visibility with a fair amount of snow in the forecast. Check the weather cams before you head out.

Saturday looks like the classic setup for Strawberry with the storm clearing out in the AM and partly cloudy skies with wind in the mid to upper teens in the afternoon. Skyline should be about the same. Expect the snow conditions to be very good. Park City will also give up rides if there is enough snow left to ride.

Sunday the SW flow returns with mid to upper teens at Skyline and a chance of snow and stronger wind and a greater chance of snow at PowMow.

I am headed out of town with my wife for a week or so. I will try to post, but it may be intermittent. I hope you all get out there, tomorrow looks like a great day at Strawberry.
Kenny
Site Admin

Re: Where to Ride 3/6, 7, & 8

Postby bob allen » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Strawberry tomorrow. I'm interlodged now but have big plans once I can exit.
bob allen

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride