Chris "Pepe" Sherwin Celebration of Life

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

Chris "Pepe" Sherwin Celebration of Life

Postby John Guay » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:20 am

There will be a Celebration of Life for Chris 3pm May 25th at St. Marys Church in Park City. It sounds like there will be activities all weekend and we may want to have a kite day for Chris that Saturday. I will post more info as we get closer. Peter Miller is going to put together some video for the service. If anyone is interested in putting some photos of Chris in a slide show that would be great.
John Guay

Re: Chris "Pepe" Sherwin Celebration of Life

Postby Leo Chan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:47 am

Excellent!
Leo Chan

Postby John Guay » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:33 am

Kathy Sherwin, family and friends are planning a full weekend of activities May 24 and 25. The Memorial Service will be Sunday. They are requesting that we have a "Kite Day" in Pepe's memory. Lets put May 24th on the calendar. I'll post more info as we get closer.
John Guay

Postby Leo Chan » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:00 pm

John Guay wrote:Kathy Sherwin, family and friends are planning a full weekend of activities May 24 and 25. The Memorial Service will be Sunday. They are requesting that we have a "Kite Day" in Pepe's memory. Lets put May 24th on the calendar. I'll post more info as we get closer.

Sounds good. I'll edit a few of the clips I have of Chris I have in my GoPro and give them to Peter.
Leo Chan

Postby bordy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:47 am

We are planing a surfers service for Chris the morning of the 25 just off of Pepe's Point
bordy

Postby John Guay » Mon May 12, 2014 11:15 am

Celebrating Chris Sherwin’s Life

Chris “Pepe” Sherwin created memories and experiences by learning and teaching, working and playing, and living with enthusiasm and energy, all while sharing his fervor and passion for life.
Here are some details regrading Pepe's celebration of life from Kathy.

As we all have so many humorous and touching memories of Chris to share, a memorial service and “Celebration of Life” has been planned on his birthday, May 25, 2014. The service will take place at St. Mary’s Catholic Church at 3 p.m. and the celebration of life will immediately follow the service at Deer Valley’s Snow Park Lodge.

Activities are being planned for the entire weekend with more details to follow.

For anyone needing lodging, please call Deer Valley Resort Lodging and Reservations at 800-558-3337 to book your stay at Lodges at Deer Valley and mention you are coming for the Chris Sherwin Memorial.

St. Mary’s Church: 1505 W. White Pine Canyon Road, Park City, UT
Snow Park Lodge: 2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City, UT
John Guay

Postby John Guay » Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 am

Here is a google map link for St. Mary's Church in Park City. The Celebration of life will be at Deer Valley Resort following the church service.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&c ... ys+church&
John Guay

Postby John Guay » Sat May 24, 2014 10:25 am

If we get lucky and get some wind this weekend let's get after it and do some big jumps for Pepe!
John Guay

Return to Main Message Board